Attendance at and participation in the North Coast Wine Industry Expo is subject to compliance with Wine Industry Network and the Sonoma County Fairgrounds event facilities’ policies and procedures to implement current CDC, State of California, Sonoma County, and City of Santa Rosa recommendations and requirements, which include, but are not limited to, wearing an approved and properly worn mask, social distancing, being seated while drinking and eating, staying at home or in your hotel if you’re feeling unwell and leaving the venue immediately if feeling unwell or showing COVID-19 symptoms.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Wine Industry Network is making necessary adjustments & prioritizing participant well-being as our top priority.
We must start with an acknowledgement the situation remains fluid and subject to change as circumstances dictate. At present, together, with the Sonoma County Fairgrounds and based on current mandates from the State of California, Sonoma County, and City of Santa Rosa, we plan for the following:
Last Updated: 11/29/2021
- Face Masks Are Required in All Indoor Spaces (No Exceptions)
- Attendees Will be Subject to a Temperature Scan Before Being Allowed into the Event
- Occupancy is Limited to 1,000 Attendees Per Building at One Time
- Hand-Sanitizing Stations Will be Placed Throughout the Event
- Physical Distancing Indoors Whenever Possible
- Elbow Bumps Only – No Handshakes or Hugs, Please
Hotels within the Official room block have been following procedures and protocols developed in consideration of guidance and information shared by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), other leading organizations and experts and local government requirements and guidance. Check their websites for updates.
- 08/02/2021 - Order of the Health Officer of the County of Sonoma C19-25
- Sonoma County Updates on COVID-19 and Travel to the County
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 Guidance (All Topics)
- California Public Health Travel Advisories
- US Travel Association Industry Guidance
- CDC General Guidelines
- CDC Travel Guidelines